All-in-one PC with Sunlight Readable IP65
Acura On-Board Computer is designed to perform multiple onboard functions, including fleet management/dispatch, video surveillance, and law enforcement. The latest unique need in the intelligent traffic system, asset management, job dispatch, video surveillance, and fuel-saving has come to the market recently.
Currently, Acura On-Board Computer is powered by Intel® Core and Atom™ CPUs. Both models provide unique features and functions to cater to different industries. All in-vehicle computers are designed to meet the harsh environment during the move.
Acura provides solid onboard pc solutions for its customer to shorten time-to-market. Common features of Acura On-Board Computer include: CAN Bus, GPS, GPRS/4GLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, anti-shock and anti-vibration. Acura onboard computer integrates a wide range DC input with surge protection, which resolves the critical power management issue within each vehicle.
Therefore, Acura’s onboard pc was embedded into multiple applications, from taxi, police car, ambulance to firefighter truck, heavy-duty truck, bus, construction vehicle, and train.
• Intel Quad Core E3845 1.91GHz
• -40°C to 70°C Operating Temperature, no Heater or Fan
• IP65 Dust Proof and Water Resist
• High contrast 15” TFT LED Display
• Solid Stainless Steel Die-casting chassis
• 1000 NITS Brightness
• VGA/DVI input
• 9-36V DC wide range power input
• Removable Robust Capacity SSD
• Built-in Mobile DVR (Digital Video Recorder, Optional)